15 August 2021

Dior Nirvana

Otkako se ponuda lakova sa posebnim efektima povećala, prošla me je volja za krem lakovima, iako oni čine četvrtinu moje kolekcije. Ovaj krem lak je čekao sedam godina da ga namažem. Ovo je prvi Dior lak koji sam kupila, a poslednji koji sam nosila.
Ever since the range of polishes with special effects increased, I have gone off creme polishes, even though they make about the quarter of my collection. This particular creme waited for seven years to be worn. It is the first Dior polish I ever bought, but the last one to be worn.
Nirvana je petrolej plavi krem lak. Koliko poseban može biti takav lak? Prilično, kako se ispostavilo. Boja je bogata i puna, a nijansa je veoma prefinjena (isto bih rekla i da je proizvođač neko drugi). Lak se nanosi lepo, mada mi se zbog vrućine i visoke vlažnosti vazduha pojavilo nekoliko mehurića. Osim bojom, lak me je prijatno iznenadio postojanošću. Nosila sam ga punih sedam dana pre nego što je počeo da se krza i to bez nadlaka. Slike su snimljene na suncu. Imam dva sloja laka i nemam nadlak.
Nirvana is a teal creme polish. How special can such a polish be? As it turned out, quite special. The colour is full and rich, and the shade is quite refined (I would say the same if it was made by a different brand). It goes on smoothly, although I had some bubbling due to the heat and humidity. This polish also surprised me with its longevity. I wore it fir full week before it started to chip, and all that without a top coat. Photos were taken in sunlight. I have two coats of polish and no top coat.

4 comments:

  1. It looks great and lasted so well. I find any Dior I have tried lasted well. Have you seen their new 3 iridescent shades! They look super :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I haven't been following the news in nail polish world. I'll have to check what came out in the past 3 or 4 years.

      Delete
  2. Izgleda bas divno i kremasto, a petrolej nijansa je bas lepa... I ja sam u poslednje vreme dosta nosila "teal" lakice.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hvala vam što ste izdvojili vreme da pogledate moje slike, pročitate članak i što želite da podelite sa mnom i drugima svoje mišljenje. Molim vas da mi ne ostavljate linkove ka svojim blogovima, sajtovima, slikama kučića i mačića i ostalim lepotama. Sama ću kliknuti na vaš profil ako mi ostavite smislen ili zanimljiv komentar, a komentare sa linkovima tretiram kao spam.

Thank you for taking time to look at my photos, read the article and share your opinion on the subject. Plese, don't link to your websites, blogs, puppy and kitty pictures and other stuff in comments. I'll check out your profile on my own as long as you leave a sensible or interesting comment and I'll treat comments with links as spam.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...